Saturday, March 19, 2011

New layout +

Yay, new layout. Kinda spring-ish... and yeah, it's just me.. walkin' my future pet chicken.
Oh, also- recently got back into biking (been needing exercise, want to get to school faster and just a reason to get outside). It was a little exhausting, to say the least (since I speed by on streets)... my legs were burning right at the moment, despite riding a bike now for over 8 years... it can still be a challenge to get back into it after a long winter.
Though the burning feeling is a good thing. And the adrenaline that fills your body after something like biking 7k.
Got back into (roller)blading as well. These are the things I do for a bit... when I get really sick of sitting in front of the computer :)

3 comments:

Luce said...

The style you did for the chicken is so french children's book :D

Jenn H said...

ALina!! Your header illustrations are adorable! :D

Acromatic said...

YO We need to hang out. Awesome site- haven't been here in a LONG time.
:)
CALL ME -Yan